House for Sale
Sought After Eastside Location - Walk to Queens Park and the CBD!
Property ID 2010557This charismatic cottage sits in an ultra convenient eastside location within a camphor laurel tree lined street.
Warm and inviting, the delightful interior presents with wide polished floorboards and ornate plaster ceilings. The lounge room is separated by original french doors while the kitchen easily services the adjoining dining area.
An additional living space is a surprise bonus, perfect for the children's retreat, guest accommodation or hobby enthusiast.
Enjoy your morning cuppa on the elevated front porch or lazy Sunday barbeques from one of the outdoor areas in the north facing backyard.
Just starting out? Worthwhile option to buy this property fully furnished right down to the knives and forks. Christmas has come early!
• Modern kitchen featuring dishwasher
• Air conditioned lounge and living areas
• Updated bathroom plus second toilet
• Generous bedrooms with personal storage
• Natural gas hot water and cooking
• Covered outdoor entertaining and paved area
• Child and pet friendly fenced backyard
• Stroll to Queens Park or brunch at Burrow Cafe
• Just minutes to Toowoomba's exciting CBD
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.