Peaceful and Private - Sought After Eastside Location - Second Living Area!
Property ID 1952369A great start to family life, this immediately comfortable brick home offers affordable entry to a sought after eastside suburb and enjoys a private, elevated location moments to all amenities.
Presenting scope for modest enhancement which provides an opportunity to improve overall and potentially increase value. High Street shopping and restaurants, schools and parks are all easily accessible and it's just a short commute to our thriving CBD. At this price, don't think twice!
• 2pac kitchen featuring electric appliances including dishwasher
• Soaring raked ceilings in living areas
• Fourth bedroom or additional living space
• Family bathroom plus additional bathroom with external entry
• Combustion wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Remote access to tandem garage
• Private garden outlook from all rooms
• Rangeville and Centenary Heights State School catchment
• Rental appraisal $350 - 370 per week