House for Sale
1,255m with Panoramic Views - Create your Dream Home in This Highly Sought Location!
Property ID 2014176Grab this exceptional real estate opportunity with both hands...a rare 1,255m allotment with impressive escarpment views!
A superb example of post war architecture, this character home has been updated by its current owners. Numerous living spaces include an elegant lounge with recently installed Norwegian combustion heater. A casual living and dining space swathed by glass adjoins the privately located master suite and flows to a timber entertaining deck, all with glorious escarpment outlooks.
Extremely liveable as is or potential for an outstanding renovation and possible extension to create an extraordinary residence to complement this prime escarpment position. Owners' relocation has created this rare eastside buy not to be missed!
• Multiple living areas suitable for formal or casual occasions
• Central kitchen with modern appliances including dishwasher
• Large utility space could be extra living/accommodation/work from home
• Private and spacious master suite with updated ensuite and views
• Well positioned main bathroom offers separate bath and shower
• Three toilets upstairs and one downstairs
• Polished timber floorboards and wide decorative cornice
• Combustion heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Generous north east entertaining deck with valley views
• Grassed and terraced backyard with established gardens
• Remote double garage with internal access
• Large internal laundry with storage
• Under house powered workshop and great storage area
• 5,000L rainwater storage plus smaller tank
• Peaceful family friendly neighbourhood on the doorstep to Picnic Point
• Rangeville and Centenary Heights State School catchment
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.